Thursday, September 3, 2026

THEY SAY I ACT LIKE I DONT GIVE A FUCK... TELL THEM IM NOT ACTING!!!Nobody gives a fuck about you, that’s why you act the way you do!

 Mother Knows Best. Not time, not money, not dreams. People die, guys. It sucks. Always does. Always will. We've been causing much worse problems since adhering to this insanity. Once our Service Transfer team fully transfers your Sunrun service agreement to the new owner, the home solar installation can stay in the home.



Nobody gives a fuck about you, that’s why you act the way you do!

Jordan Starr: Blue Ocean, Lakes, Oceans Dreams: Real Estate Dances: Treats.Fucking crazy, approach with vodka .Termination stands, there is no AGREEMENT,and there will be no AGREEMENT, to change termination, 5 years later.

I ain’t the one to gossip. SPRUCE POWER, Solar Panels. UNACCOUNTABLE.
Attorneys To Do Torts. Spruce Powers-Solar Panels,Empire Of Liars To Sue.Nobody gives a fuck about you, that’s why you act the way you do!






No comments:

Post a Comment