Jordan Starr: Blue Ocean, Lakes, Oceans Dreams: Real Estate Dances: Treats.Fucking crazy, approach with vodka .Termination stands, there is no AGREEMENT,and there will be no AGREEMENT, to change termination, 5 years later.And another thing I would like every motherfucking body to know .Fucking sick of people.... Seriously. Don't know why we even stay around here anymore.
I don’t give a fuck about talking to nobody on the phone in person shit I talk to my motherfucker self cause all these motherfucking people in this world everybody got a motherfucking issue they irritated. Ifrustrated and wanna act funny. I don’t give a fuck about calling nobody I don’t give a fuck about a motherfucker returning my call.
Wars:Games:Micky Mouse, Rats:Toads, Snakes, Spiders And Worms. Razor Sharp.The only person that I need to talk to is that person in that in the sky in the clouds beyond the clouds are in the heavens however, you wanna say it, the higher power, the supreme bean the beginning of the end that’s the only person I need to talk to.Fucking sick of people.... Seriously. Don't know why we even stay around here anymore.
I hate when people say you act like you don’t give a fuck…. Bitch who acting? Is you cool!Fucking sick of people.... Seriously. Don't know why we even stay around here anymore.
No comments:
Post a Comment