Thursday, September 3, 2026

The only person that I need to talk to is that person in that in the sky in the clouds beyond the clouds are in the heavens however, you wanna say it, the higher power, the supreme bean the beginning of the end that’s the only person I need to talk to

 

Believe me when I say I have no problems telling people to go fuck themselves. I’m old enough to not give a shit or two what people think but I’ll say this just to be clear, I have a mouth on me that even makes Satan blush…go ahead FAFO.

And another thing I would like every motherfucking body to know I don’t give a fuck about talking to nobody on the phone in person shit I talk to my motherfucker self cause all these motherfucking people in this world everybody got a motherfucking issue they irritated. Ifrustrated and wanna act funny. I don’t give a fuck about calling nobody I don’t give a fuck about a motherfucker returning my call.

I hate when people say you act like you don’t give a fuck…. Bitch who acting? Is you cool!

The only person that I need to talk to is that person in that in the sky in the clouds beyond the clouds are in the heavens however, you wanna say it, the higher power, the supreme bean the beginning of the end that’s the only person I need to talk to

UNDRESSED: So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you..Time waits for No one.May we dance through the years to the music of the star dance until we find eternal peace among the stars themselves!

 I hate when people say you act like you don’t give a fuck…. Bitch who acting? Is you cool!

STAND & B COUNTED OR SIT & B NOTHING. DON'T LITTER,CHEW GUM,WALK PAST HOMELESS PPL W/OUT SMILE. DOESN'T MATTER IN 5 YRS IT DOESN'T MATTER THERE'S ONLY LOVE & FEAR.Hopes,Wishes, Dreams In Motions: Family Affairs, Lovers,Daily Birthdays.

America’s Color Revolution Pandering to the Establishment Now Ubiquitous. Paul Craig Roberts,TYPES OF PEOPLE WHO DON’T GIVE A FUCK . Opposite Standards,Let The Music Play, Dances On Time.  Even idiots don't bring me down.Rednecks, rejects, retards, beans and franks, nuts on the run.


Believe me when I say I have no problems telling people to go fuck themselves. I’m old enough to not give a shit or two what people think but I’ll say this just to be clear, I have a mouth on me that even makes Satan blush…go ahead FAFO

Love, Lights, Lessons, Leaders On Top, Angels On Clouds, Glory Dazes To Come.And another thing I would like every motherfucking body to know I don’t give a fuck about talking to nobody on the phone in person shit I talk to my motherfucker self cause all these motherfucking people in this world everybody got a motherfucking issue they irritated. Ifrustrated and wanna act funny. I don’t give a fuck about calling nobody I don’t give a fuck about a motherfucker returning my call.

Good Times, Lessons Learned Back In Time: Blasts To The History Notes: Recaps. Heads Up Again. UNDRESSED: So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you..Time waits for No one.May we dance through the years to the music of the star dance until we find eternal peace among the stars themselves!

I'm a weirdo but I'm real tho.What beef? What do you do when there's nothing left to hold on to?Its about time, its about space, its about being lost in time.The only person that I need to talk to is that person in that in the sky in the clouds beyond the clouds are in the heavens however, you wanna say it, the higher power, the supreme bean the beginning of the end that’s the only person I need to talk to



Jordan Starr: Blue Ocean, Lakes, Oceans Dreams: Real Estate Dances: Treats.Fucking crazy, approach with vodka .Termination stands, there is no AGREEMENT,and there will be no AGREEMENT, to change termination, 5 years later.And another thing I would like every motherfucking body to know I don’t give a fuck about talking to nobody on the phone in person shit I talk to my motherfucker self cause all these motherfucking people in this world everybody got a motherfucking issue they irritated. Ifrustrated and wanna act funny. I don’t give a fuck about calling nobody I don’t give a fuck about a motherfucker returning my call.

Wars:Games:Micky Mouse, Rats:Toads, Snakes, Spiders And Worms. Razor Sharp.The only person that I need to talk to is that person in that in the sky in the clouds beyond the clouds are in the heavens however, you wanna say it, the higher power, the supreme bean the beginning of the end that’s the only person I need to talk to



No comments:

Post a Comment