Wednesday, September 2, 2026

'So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you. Adele - When We Were Young.

Endless possibilities. Let negative thoughts go. Watch your thoughts and think with a positive attitude.'So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you. Adele - When We Were Young.


The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.“Treat the earth well: it was not given to you by your parents, it was loaned to you by your children. We do not inherit the Earth from our Ancestors, we borrow it from our Children."~Crazy Horse.

Magic Madness, Windows In Heaven: Sinners And Saints:Layers Of Lessons.Lots of love.None are more ,HOPELESSLY ENSLAVED ,than those who falsely BELIEVE they are free -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.

'So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you. Adele - When We Were Young.



So........ every day I open up the internet using Yahoo homepage, and every day I notice how left of center the majority of the articles are, ESPECIALLY the Trump slamming.



IT IS A SCAMDEMIC PEOPLE !Don’t expect anyone to understand your journey, especially if they’ve never walked to your path.Balls, Bats To Swing: Seasonal.Games .You crazy!Moments Lost In Time. Hit The Road, Jack, Do Not Return, English ?

 Love, Lights, Lessons, Leaders On Top, Angels On Clouds, Glory Dazes To Come. Rejects, retards, escapees, donkeys in fences, good times, asses in the hills, rednecks from NY. Jose A Santiago, Juliana Santiago, Adriana Agresti,Voices Of Angels To Call:Lovers And Haters, Hares Lost In Woods..COMPANIONS: Strength is an attitude, a discipline, determination & drive." ....Battles And Wars Won:



The Rolling Stones - Doom And Gloom: alan guthrie. Free rides to have, free rides to classes, free rides to the doctors, hell to pay. Lovers with faces of frogs, lovers with faces of snakes, lovers with horns of hate, games to play, free rides with a price.Endless possibilities. Let negative thoughts go. Watch your thoughts and think with a positive attitude.'So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you. Adele - When We Were Young.


Can it be Friday everyday!Politics & Insights.Tales and tips about the fun in families, and the joy and sunshine from the faces of members of the packs of frogs, wolves, and snakes that we have in your family.'The reality is... None of us are easy to be with.. we all suffer from something..


Good Times, Lessons Learned Back In Time: Blasts To The History Notes: Recaps. Heads Up Again. UNDRESSED: So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you..Time waits for No one.May we dance through the years to the music of the star dance until we find eternal peace among the stars themselves!

I'm a weirdo but I'm real tho.What beef? What do you do when there's nothing left to hold on to?Its about time, its about space, its about being lost in time.'So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you. Adele - When We Were Young.

Endless possibilities. Let negative thoughts go. Watch your thoughts and think with a positive attitude.'So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you. Adele - When We Were Young.

Jordan Starr: Blue Ocean, Lakes, Oceans Dreams: Real Estate Dances: Treats.Fucking crazy, approach with vodka .Termination stands, there is no AGREEMENT,and there will be no AGREEMENT, to change termination, 5 years later.

Wars:Games:Micky Mouse, Rats:Toads, Snakes, Spiders And Worms. Razor Sharp.'So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you. Adele - When We Were Young.



No comments:

Post a Comment