Would that do a fucking thing for you so I after today motherfuckers he really wants to like me they’re going to say damn he acting real brand new with me so the fuck is I don’t give a fuck who you are all .
I know it’s so hard not to want to give a fuck to some people but that one little fuck turns into a fucking un revocable fucking mess of giving a fuckery.
I’m doing now on out thinking about my fucking self motherfucker, would rather see me go all the way back to Georgia just to register my vehicle when they can do something to help but I promise you it’s all from here. I’m going to shine or every motherfucker.
Yo, this fucked up shit here but after the day, I promise everyone this fuck everyone you can’t get someone to help you do a motherfucking thing same people that you would break your back for thinking about happening.
I know it’s so hard not to want to give a fuck to some people but that one little fuck turns into a fucking un revocable fucking mess of giving a fuckery.
Why do MOTHERFUCKERS think they can pay you like shit and still think you should give a FUCK I don't GIVE A FUCK nomore.
I know it’s so hard not to want to give a fuck to some people but that one little fuck turns into a fucking un revocable fucking mess of giving a fuckery.
Angels In High Places,Kids To Watch, Guide, Lead, Nuts To Grow, Faces Of Sinners, Saints, Waste Of Cum:People usually never give a fuck what you’re going through, what you’re feeling, or what you want or need they just want you and get upset cuz you’re not complying and won’t just fall into your place in their lil fantasy .

Disneyland After Dark - Throwback Nite: Angels In Host, Aleane Bailey, Vic Brenagh Mothers To Moms, Sunny And Bright:Angels In High Places,Kids To Watch, Guide, Lead, Nuts To Grow, Faces Of Sinners, Saints, Waste Of Cum:
No comments:
Post a Comment