Fuck the views, fuck the small minds, fuck the values of the low, the down, and the dirty. It is a party, a good time, hands to hearts, birthday suits are great, who cares, the clothes police. Get real, come as you are, as a child, or the doors with stay closes. 2 Angels In Host, Aleane Bailey, Vic Brenagh Mothers To Moms, Sunny And Bright:Angels In High Places,Kids To Watch, Guide, Lead, Nuts To Grow, Faces Of Sinners, Saints, Waste Of Cum:
So when you meet someone who's willing to stay.. committed to understanding you & actually wants to grow w/you.. Don't let lame shit like ego & pride ruin it.. Real is rare. remember that'. '
Every morning there’s a new opportunity to be a happier version of yourself..MAGIC! - Mama Didn't Raise No Fool (Audio)....Just one day out of life, wanted… America’s Color Revolution Pandering to the Establishment Now Ubiquitous. Paul Craig Roberts,TYPES OF PEOPLE WHO DON’T GIVE A FUCK .
Something from the stoic Emperor..Leaders, Lessons. Hard Knocks.There are a lot of things I could happily never deal with again.God bless you today. When did this become too much to ask for? America’s Color Revolution Pandering to the Establishment Now Ubiquitous. Paul Craig Roberts,TYPES OF PEOPLE WHO DON’T GIVE A FUCK .
I DON’T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT ANYBODIES OPINION. PLEASE SHUT THE FUCK UP. I DON’T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT PEOPLE WHO ARE ALWAYS COMPLAINING ABOUT SHIT.
I'm a weirdo but I'm real tho.What beef? What do you do when there's nothing left to hold on to?Its about time, its about space, its about being lost in time.
Words in waves to exchange. I am Black, a Lady Marine, retired now, growing food in my backyard, one of the things that I do. Would love to have company for the golden years. Dinner and a dance, dream life to create, if we connect, time to spare, ready for company. Please respond with a picture. Faces, Views, Noses, Chicks, Babes, Lots Of Luck, Lessons Daily: Angels. Thinking of you . What's going on, tell me about yourself, what's your story? (Normal Heights)

No comments:
Post a Comment