Wednesday, September 2, 2026

Faces, Views, Noses, Chicks, Babes, Lots Of Luck, Lessons Daily: Angels. Thinking of you . What's going on, tell me about yourself, what's your story? (Normal Heights)

 UNDRESSED: So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you..Time waits for No one.May we dance through the years to the music of the star dance until we find eternal peace among the stars themselves!

I'm a weirdo but I'm real tho.What beef? What do you do when there's nothing left to hold on to?Its about time, its about space, its about being lost in time.


Jordan Starr: Blue Ocean, Lakes, Oceans Dreams: Real Estate Dances: Treats.Fucking crazy, approach with vodka .Termination stands, there is no AGREEMENT,and there will be no AGREEMENT, to change termination, 5 years later.



Jordan Starr: Blue Ocean, Lakes, Oceans Dreams: Real Estate Dances: Treats.Fucking crazy, approach with vodka .Termination stands, there is no AGREEMENT,and there will be no AGREEMENT, to change termination, 5 years later.

Words in waves to exchange. I am Black, a Lady Marine, retired now, growing food in my backyard, one of the things that I do. 


Would love to have company for the golden years. Dinner and a dance, dream life to create, if we connect, time to spare, ready for company. Please respond with a picture. Faces, Views, Noses, Chicks, Babes, Lots Of Luck, Lessons Daily: Angels. Thinking of you . What's going on, tell me about yourself, what's your story? (Normal Heights)

STAND & B COUNTED OR SIT & B NOTHING. DON'T LITTER,CHEW GUM,WALK PAST HOMELESS PPL W/OUT SMILE. DOESN'T MATTER IN 5 YRS IT DOESN'T MATTER THERE'S ONLY LOVE & FEAR.Hopes,Wishes, Dreams In Motions: Family Affairs, Lovers,Daily Birthdays.

America’s Color Revolution Pandering to the Establishment Now Ubiquitous. Paul Craig Roberts,TYPES OF PEOPLE WHO DON’T GIVE A FUCK . Opposite Standards,Let The Music Play, Dances On Time.  Even idiots don't bring me down.Rednecks, rejects, retards, beans and franks, nuts on the run.

Faces, Views, Noses, Chicks, Babes, Lots Of Luck, Lessons Daily: Angels. Thinking of you . What's going on, tell me about yourself, what's your story? (Normal Heights)

UNDRESSED: So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you..Time waits for No one.May we dance through the years to the music of the star dance until we find eternal peace among the stars themselves!

 

STAND & B COUNTED OR SIT & B NOTHING. DON'T LITTER,CHEW GUM,WALK PAST HOMELESS PPL W/OUT SMILE. DOESN'T MATTER IN 5 YRS IT DOESN'T MATTER THERE'S ONLY LOVE & FEAR.Hopes,Wishes, Dreams In Motions: Family Affairs, Lovers,Daily Birthdays.

America’s Color Revolution Pandering to the Establishment Now Ubiquitous. Paul Craig Roberts,TYPES OF PEOPLE WHO DON’T GIVE A FUCK . Opposite Standards,Let The Music Play, Dances On Time.  Even idiots don't bring me down.Rednecks, rejects, retards, beans and franks, nuts on the run.



Good Times, Lessons Learned Back In Time: Blasts To The History Notes: Recaps. Heads Up Again. UNDRESSED: So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you..Time waits for No one.May we dance through the years to the music of the star dance until we find eternal peace among the stars themselves!

I'm a weirdo but I'm real tho.What beef? What do you do when there's nothing left to hold on to?Its about time, its about space, its about being lost in time.


Jordan Starr: Blue Ocean, Lakes, Oceans Dreams: Real Estate Dances: Treats.Fucking crazy, approach with vodka .Termination stands, there is no AGREEMENT,and there will be no AGREEMENT, to change termination, 5 years later.



No comments:

Post a Comment