Wednesday, September 2, 2026

PEOPLE SAY ACT LIKE DON'T GIVE A FUCK. MOTHERFUCKER... Not acting, in your face, do not give a fuck. Cheers.

Endless possibilities. Let negative thoughts go. Watch your thoughts and think with a positive attitude.'So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you. Adele - When We Were Young.


 I'm Steven Jay Jarrot, oral talents online to share, and I am a total bitch. I sucked my first dick at 10 and I loved it. I dress up like a girl and post ads for guys to feed me cock. I let them take pics and videos and I do not care what they do with them as long as I get a copy.



I'm a complete sissy-slut cross-dressing faggot. Since I was 10 if anyone told me to suck their dick, I did. If someone calls me a bitch or a faggot, I don't argue. I am. No joke, I am a cock sucking bitch and damn proud. My only regret is that I don't have a group of men who use me on a regular basis.



The Rolling Stones - Doom And Gloom: alan guthrie. Free rides to have, free rides to classes, free rides to the doctors, hell to pay. Lovers with faces of frogs, lovers with faces of snakes, lovers with horns of hate, games to play, free rides with a price.PEOPLE SAY ACT LIKE DON'T GIVE A FUCK. MOTHERFUCKER...


Not acting, in your face, do not give a fuck. Cheers.Endless possibilities. Let negative thoughts go. Watch your thoughts and think with a positive attitude.'So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you. Adele - When We Were Young.

Janet Daily  · The Rolling Stones - Doom And Gloom: alan guthrie. Free rides to have, free rides to classes, free rides to the doctors, hell to pay.PEOPLE SAY ACT LIKE DON'T GIVE A FUCK. MOTHERFUCKER...

Not acting, in your face, do not give a fuck. Cheers.Endless possibilities. Let negative thoughts go. Watch your thoughts and think with a positive attitude.'So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you. Adele - When We Were Young.



Opposite Standards,Let The Music Play, Dances On Time.The Rolling Stones - Doom And Gloom: alan guthrie. Free rides to have, free rides to classes, free rides to the doctors, hell to pay. Lovers with faces of frogs, lovers with faces of snakes, lovers with horns of hate, games to play, free rides with a price.




Endless possibilities. Let negative thoughts go. Watch your thoughts and think with a positive attitude.'So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you. Adele - When We Were Young.

No comments:

Post a Comment