Tuesday, October 6, 2026

Just a reminder, MeTV Toons is kicking off their Halloween fun today with a few specials. Of particular interest is The Halloween Tree, adapted by Ray Bradbury from his novel and featuring Leonard Nimoy as Carapace Clavicle Moundshroud.

 

Good Times. UNDRESSED: So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you..



Just a reminder, MeTV Toons is kicking off their Halloween fun today with a few specials. Of particular interest is The Halloween Tree, adapted by Ray Bradbury from his novel and featuring Leonard Nimoy as Carapace Clavicle Moundshroud.


 People usually never give a fuck what you’re going through, what you’re feeling, or what you want or need they just want you and get upset cuz you’re not complying and won’t just fall into your place in their lil fantasy .


Would that do a fucking thing for you so I after today motherfuckers he really wants to like me they’re going to say damn he acting real brand new with me so the fuck is I don’t give a fuck who you are all I’m doing now on out thinking about my fucking self motherfucker, would rather see me go all the way back to Georgia just to register my vehicle when they can do something to help but I promise you it’s all from here. I’m going to shine or every motherfucker.


Yo, this fucked up shit here but after the day, I promise everyone this fuck everyone you can’t get someone to help you do a motherfucking thing same people that you would break your back for thinking about happening.



My body sometimes feels sore, but it works. Disneyland, Spooks, Ghosts, Men And Mice, Cartoon Hits, Over The Rainbows: Peter Pan Late Again On the road to Redemption. To fail, first attempts in learning, the end is effects never ends, equals next opening.


Good times, happy dazes in the sun, fun and games on the beach. Dances in the wind, fairies, pixies and earth angels. Goodness and mercy angels, here to repair and restore. Happy notes on the right side of the grave. Trips on the seven seas, sailing tomorrow for a trip to the moon, under the stars.





Released October 2, 1993, The Halloween Tree is an animated fantasy-drama television movie based on Ray Bradbury's 1972 novel. Produced by Hanna-Barbera, it stars Ray Bradbury as the narrator and Leonard Nimoy as the children's guide, Mr. Moundshroud.

I'm going to vent about this again (I complained about it last year). I'm complaining again because when an edgelord irresponsibly makes a video on Youtube people tend to assume their interpretation is accurate.

There's this person on Youtube (and I'm behaving myself by not calling him an idiot) who made a review video for the animated movie adaptation of Ray Bradbury's The Halloween Tree from 1993. It was a gorgeously animated made for TV movie that lots of people don't even know exist.



Anyway, the main premise is these trick or treaters get roped into an adventure by a mysterious man that ultimately leads to them saving the life of their friend.

Released October 2, 1993, The Halloween Tree is an animated fantasy-drama television movie based on Ray Bradbury's 1972 novel. Produced by Hanna-Barbera, it stars Ray Bradbury as the narrator and Leonard Nimoy as the children's guide, Mr. Moundshroud.



No comments:

Post a Comment