History left to create, waves to make, giant on land, wits, charms, graces, rocks to roll, gems to find. FACTS vs MYTHS. In like Flynn,Times on the cross, trips to hell and back.
Sometimes you want someone so much that it hurts. You hope they feel the same, but you don't know if they do.Good Times. UNDRESSED: So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you..
Learners: Losers,Winners:Cons, Coin.I ain’t the one to gossip. Stand back up. Boys to men, FOREVER HOME:Powers within, powers to give, powers to take, time to stand, Take Sprucse Power, Take the reviews...Franky Froghats | Facebook Winners, Losers, Donkeys .
IT IS A SCAMDEMIC PEOPLE !Don’t expect anyone to understand your journey, especially if they’ve never walked to your path.Balls, Bats To Swing: Seasonal.Games .You crazy!Moments Lost In Time. Hit The Road, Jack, Do Not Return, English ?Franky Froghats | Facebook Winners, Losers, Donkeys .
Sometimes you want someone so much that it hurts. You hope they feel the same, but you don't know if they do.Good Times. UNDRESSED: So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you..
Wars:Games:Micky Mouse, Rats:Toads, Snakes, Spiders And Worms. Razor Sharp.Learners: Losers,Winners:Cons, Coin.I ain’t the one to gossip. Stand back up. Boys to men, FOREVER HOME:Powers within, powers to give, powers to take, time to stand, Take Sprucse Power, Take the reviews...Franky Froghats | Facebook Winners, Losers, Donkeys .
IT IS A SCAMDEMIC PEOPLE !Don’t expect anyone to understand your journey, especially if they’ve never walked to your path.Balls, Bats To Swing: Seasonal.Games .You crazy!Moments Lost In Time. Hit The Road, Jack, Do Not Return, English ?Franky Froghats | Facebook Winners, Losers, Donkeys .
History left to create, waves to make, giant on land, wits, charms, graces, rocks to roll, gems to find.
No comments:
Post a Comment