Tuesday, October 6, 2026

Breaking News. If a coward, accuse others of cowardice. Evidence is irrelevant; the goal is to dilute the truth and the case against you with “everyone does it”.

  Love, Lights, Lessons, Leaders On Top, Angels On Clouds, Glory Dazes To Come.Breaking News. If a coward, accuse others of cowardice. Evidence is irrelevant; the goal is to dilute the truth and the case against you with “everyone does it”.


Good Times, Lessons Learned Back In Time: Blasts To The History Notes: Recaps. Heads Up Again.Breaking News. If a coward, accuse others of cowardice. Evidence is irrelevant; the goal is to dilute the truth and the case against you with “everyone does it”.



Wars:Games:Micky Mouse, Rats:Toads, Snakes, Spiders And Worms. Razor Sharp.Breaking News. If a coward, accuse others of cowardice. Evidence is irrelevant; the goal is to dilute the truth and the case against you with “everyone does it”.


Good Times. UNDRESSED: So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you..Breaking News. If a coward, accuse others of cowardice. Evidence is irrelevant; the goal is to dilute the truth and the case against you with “everyone does it”.

Something from the stoic Emperor..Leaders, Lessons. Hard Knocks.There are a lot of things I could happily never deal with again.Good times, Marines and babbles of freaks, devil mad dogs, tricks with gun, rats to races, gifts of life to share, over time, over space, pages to turn.

No comments:

Post a Comment