Monday, August 17, 2026

Time to teach, time to tell, times on beaches in hell. Good times, good tips and lesson.

 NOT JEWISH.Twilight Zone!!!!! I'm out!!! Lmmfao!!Moot On The Run:Steven and Charlie R. Jarrot,Nuts.Love. If you earn it, they tax it .If you spend it, they tax it .If you save it, they tax it .If you invest in it, they tax it .If you build it, they tax it. If you sell it, they tax it. If you live in it, they tax it .


People come into your life for a reason. They are either blessings or a lesson. Have you decided yet what you presence is needed for today? I have a point of view that I will take some time to review. Gay lifestyle, say what?Songs to sing, sucker with a monkey on back.Time to teach, time to tell, times on beaches in hell. Good times, good tips and lesson.

 WILL I EVER STOP BEING SARCASTIC ASSHOLE FIND OUT ON NEXT WEEK'S EPISODE OF "I THINK THE FUCK NOT".Assholes, here and there, bones in a box, dust in the wind, another bites the dust.
The session offers simple but solid ground rules—no geek speak!—illustrated by a variety of case studies. Rites to self, rebirths daily, chances to change, faces in the crowds. Want the house,want to leave other peeps in the past, moving on, castles in the sand to buy.Time to teach, time to tell, times on beaches in hell. Good times, good tips and lesson.



Found a frog to hop alone with me, with my mother and I, had the aunts also to go. Went though a lot of paperwork. In the end, it was a blink of an eye, life in the grave was over, for all of us. Lots of lies, lots of love, lots of laughs, tales online, stories to share, cat and mouse, cartoons shows.
Pages to turn, stories to read, books to create, monkeys on a tree.....Big and Fat, Jewish Devil Dogs, Frogs To Date.Back In Time, Blasts In The Past, Rings 4 Roses. Lovers, haters, suckers, freaks, frogs, plenty of fish in the seas. Earth Angels.

Dead Heads, Pages In Books. Lots of love, veterans in homes, dreams to actions..Witty ,Wise, and Healthy: Bonnie Tyler Wolves Hidden:100 Proof, ON .. Cards to read, signs online, tips and tales, stores of stories left behind. Jokers, clowns, dream dates, wishes on the stars at night. Classes of people without class, donkeys in the herds of cattle to call, frogs, snakes, and freaks out to tell their wales to.
Dances with wolves, dances with frogs, dances for love and luck, coins to flip, games on land, whales to call, hippos to recap, dates...Tales online, history to share, tips also. Lovers And Haters, 100 Proof, Hits And Misses, Dead Heads, Pages In Books. Lots of love, lots of luck, veterans in homes, dreams to actions,
Time to teach, time to tell, times on beaches in hell. Good times, good tips…

Time to teach, time to tell, times on beaches in hell. Good times, good tips…
 Earth Angels, fairies and pixies, to sing and dance. Sad songs of… - Candi Sweet -


UNDRESSED: So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you..Time waits for No one.May we dance through the years to the music of the star dance until we find eternal peace among the stars themselves!

No comments:

Post a Comment