Wednesday, August 26, 2026

It’s the Bad News Peanuts - We are nearing a point at which this plastic pollution crisis will be irreversible. Individuals can make choices to be plastic free, but true responsibility lies with producers.

 

Good times, god ties, heads to count, only the young at heart. I thought..

People come into your life for a reason. They are either blessings or a lesson. Have you decided yet what you presence is needed for today? I have a point of view that I will take some time to review. Gay lifestyle, say what?Songs to sing, sucker with a monkey on back.I mean fuck you.



 If that’s the way you think.. the Creator will take care of you in time.One day you will wake up and there wont be any more .Mama Didn't Raise No Fool .Just one day out of life, wanted…



People come into your life for a reason. They are either blessings or a lesson. Have you decided yet what you presence is needed for today? I have a point of view that I will take some time to review. Gay lifestyle, say what?Songs to sing, sucker with a monkey on back.I mean fuck you.
UNCONDITIONALLY.NOW YOU SEE ME 2.
Truth, Right here ...who does He Roll with..Who does she Roll with..  JewishSayingss """No one sees his own hunchback."" ~ Yiddish Proverb" Pieces of a Dream: RV Campers, Cheap Tricks, Tin Man Affairs, Dazes 

DREAM big. SPARKLE more. SHINE bright.“A great start” " Fact . A person who truly loves you will never let you go or give up on you, no matter how hard the situation is.

Winds in the voices, songs in the trees, ghosts to talk, holy, mean, and nasty, trips to hell and back, angels in the winds. Good times, god ties, heads to count, only the young at heart.


 So........ every day I open up the internet using Yahoo homepage, and every day I notice how left of center the majority of the articles are, ESPECIALLY the Trump slamming.

 Don't change yourself to win someone's heart. Stay true and you'll find someone who likes you for being you.Be happy.In The Name Of Love, Lucky Breaks, Dances In The Streets.

Winds in the voices, songs in the trees, ghosts to talk, holy, mean, and nasty, trips to hell and back, angels in the winds. Good times, god ties, heads to count, only the young at heart.


 UNDRESSED: So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you..Time waits for No one.May we dance through the years to the music of the star dance until we find eternal peace among the stars themselves!

Winds in the voices, songs in the trees, ghosts to talk, holy, mean, and nasty, trips to hell and back, angels in the winds. Good times, god ties, heads to count, only the young at heart.


 So........ every day I open up the internet using Yahoo homepage, and every day I notice how left of center the majority of the articles are, ESPECIALLY the Trump slamming.
UNCONDITIONALLY.NOW YOU SEE ME 2 (2016) -RECAPS, RECALLS, REVIEWS, TRICKS AND LUCK.WHO DID THIS?!?


Winds in the voices, songs in the trees, ghosts to talk, holy, mean, and nasty, trips to hell and back, angels in the winds. Good times, god ties, heads to count, only the young at heart.


 So........ every day I open up the internet using Yahoo homepage, and every day I notice how left of center the majority of the articles are, ESPECIALLY the Trump slamming.
UNCONDITIONALLY.NOW YOU SEE ME 2 (2016) -RECAPS, RECALLS, REVIEWS, TRICKS AND LUCK.WHO DID THIS?!?

 So........ every day I open up the internet using Yahoo homepage, and every day I notice how left of center the majority of the articles are, ESPECIALLY the Trump slamming.UNDRESSED: So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you..Time waits for No one.May we dance through the years to the music of the star dance until we find eternal peace among the stars themselves!

People come into your life for a reason. They are either blessings or a lesson. Have you decided yet what you presence is needed for today? I have a point of view that I will take some time to review. Gay lifestyle, say what?Songs to sing, sucker with a monkey on back.I mean fuck you.



I took my students up the what I call “Middle Ridge” in the Paradise Meadows, a favorite spot of mine.Truth, Right here ...who does . He Roll with..Who does she Roll with..
Something from the stoic Emperor..Leaders, Lessons. Hard Knocks.There are a lot of things I could happily never deal with again.Good times, Marines and babbles of freaks, devil mad dogs, tricks with gun, rats to races, gifts of life to share, over time, over space, pages to turn.

George Washington standing in a tense night scene where one decision could change everything. Soldiers gather in the dark, fire burns behind them, and the weight of command is all over his face.

Something from the stoic Emperor..Leaders, Lessons. Hard Knocks.There are a lot of things I could happily never deal with again.

Love me, Hate me., it really doesn't matter, but what does matter is that u can't ignore me...!!They don't love us, we love ourselves . Is it true, girls? I try to eat and eat stinky, covered by mud and pok .Give all the choices as much as you want , but my last choice is I want to be alone. Happiness is more .

NOT JEWISH.Twilight Zone!!!!! I'm out!!! Lmmfao!!Moot On The Run:Steven and Charlie R. Jarrot,Nuts.Don’t call me angel.We are nearing a point at which this plastic pollution crisis will be irreversible. Individuals can make choices to be plastic free, but true responsibility lies with producers.


People come into your life for a reason. They are either blessings or a lesson. Have you decided yet what you presence is needed for today? I have a point of view that I will take some time to review. Gay lifestyle, say what?Songs to sing, sucker with a monkey on back.I mean fuck you.


It’s the Bad News Peanuts -
We are nearing a point at which this plastic pollution crisis will be irreversible. Individuals can make choices to be plastic free, but true responsibility lies with producers.

 FaceTime: Sinners And Saints,Sons To Shine:Frogs Lessons Daily To Learn, How To Not Fail, Firsts Attempts In Learning: Pages To Books, Books To Faces, Lovers, Haters, Suckers: Freaks Out:


Hasn't this country had enough lessons from the HOLOCAUST? Good time toads, rotten men, rotten kids, run of the rats, bitches with stars, hoes with hogs, wigs to caps, bald heads in the sun.



Shame on you. Father Time, not Franky Trees, or Frankie Trees, in NEW YORK CITY,,,,,…People under the surface, mirrors on the wall, charms and wits, hard to beat,…It’s the Bad News Peanuts -
We are nearing a point at which this plastic pollution crisis will be irreversible. Individuals can make choices to be plastic free, but true responsibility lies with producers.


 FaceTime: Sinners And Saints,Sons To Shine:Frogs Lessons Daily To Learn, How To Not Fail, Firsts Attempts In Learning: Pages To Books, Books To Faces, Lovers, Haters, Suckers: Freaks Out:



It’s the Bad News Peanuts -
We are nearing a point at which this plastic pollution crisis will be irreversible. Individuals can make choices to be plastic free, but true responsibility lies with producers.

No comments:

Post a Comment