Hog heaven, hogs to fly, jokes and laughs all online. Rats at the end of day, lights out, sleep dreams in dogwood trees. Just notes to let you know, wrong or right, bumps in the road. Gifts from angels falls from sky. Earth angels, veterans old and young, prey today, games of cards, with hell to pay. Hail to kings, hell to hounds, hounds in heat, cum suckers.
Love. If you earn it, they tax it .If you spend it, they tax it .If you save it, they tax it .If you invest in it, they tax it .If you build it, they tax it. If you sell it, they tax it. If you live in it, they tax it .Right!!! I don’t want games. I want a real person that wants real connection and communication. I know what I bring to a relationship and how I love
Earth Angel, Battles And Wars Won, Dances In The Sky, Heaven Is Home, Castles in The Clouds, Walking On Sunshine, Daily Events. Pages To Go.To fail: first attempt in learning.
Give Me More:Grown Woman Now: Songs And Dance Shows, Pop King, Lots Of Love STANDARD SET:
10 years later. Sometimes the aging process can really suck. Love the ones you love. Tomorrow is not promised, let alone the next 10 minutes.
ENGLISH words, for the wise. Stupid can not be fixed, dense and dumb for a season in the sun, as a frog or a fish plenty of them both in the sea.Right!!! I don’t want games. I want a real person that wants real connection and communication. I know what I bring to a relationship and how I love
I continually look forward to seeing and reading about your adventures.Daily Events. Pages To Go.To fail: first attempt in learning.Give Me More:Grown Woman Now: Songs And Dance Shows, Pop King, Lots Of Love STANDARD SET:
10 years later. Sometimes the aging process can really suck. Love the ones you love. Tomorrow is not promised, let alone the next 10 minutes.
BREAKING/EXCLUSIVE: DHS tells @FoxNews that ICE has quietly carried out one of its most successful operations in agency history, resulting in the arrests of 1,328 illegal aliens in just a 14-day span in the states of Virginia & Maryland. Nearly 400 of the aliens had criminal convictions or pending criminal charges, including a Salvadoran illegal alien wanted by police in Richmond, VA on a murder warrant. (Eygner Wilfredo Huezo-Moran’s mugshot below).Other targets included aliens with rap sheets for attempted murder and rape, as well as convictions for sexual battery, kidnapping, robbery and DWI.
BREAKING/EXCLUSIVE: DHS tells @FoxNews that ICE has quietly carried out one of its most successful operations in agency history, resulting in the arrests of 1,328 illegal aliens in just a 14-day span in the states of Virginia & Maryland. Nearly 400 of the aliens had criminal convictions or pending criminal charges, including a Salvadoran illegal alien wanted by police in Richmond, VA on a murder warrant. (Eygner Wilfredo Huezo-Moran’s mugshot below).
Other targets included aliens with rap sheets for attempted murder and rape, as well as convictions for sexual battery, kidnapping, robbery and DWI.
No comments:
Post a Comment