Sunday, August 18, 2024

Hooker, I ain’t in the ‘helpin” business no more. I’m in the ‘fuck off while I smoke a joint’ business,and business about to pick way the fuck up.


To Your Success, To fail, first attempts in learning, the end is effects never ends, equals next opening.

 Free Rides: Nothing for free, tricks and trades to exchanges, walks in the park, classes in the woods. Under the cherry moons, blue stars tonight, planes in air, free to cum suckers, free rides on faces of snakes. End Of 2023.Cheers. Happy Hits, winners and lowers life forms, frogs in the water.


I ain’t the one to gossip. SPRUCE POWER, Solar Panels. UNACCOUNTABLE.'DID YOU KNOW? All shrimp were born male, but slowly grow into females as they mature .All day!INSTANT KARMA!!Gifts of tales to share, gifts of sun and rain, tales to date the land whales. Lights On: Tunnel End Lights at the end of Tunnel  

   Bad Money—The Bane of Liberty and Prosperity, Part 1. Denim and Diamonds!Let silence be your motto, until duty bids you to speak.'Escrow321 ,The DocuSign has been resent, please make sure that you are checking you spam folder as well. Hats And Horns.What to do? Like ·Work, Wives, And What:Exactly embracing the day: hats, horns to blast.

 Hooker, I ain’t in the ‘helpin” business no more. I’m in the ‘fuck off while I smoke a joint’ business,and business about to pick way the fuck up.



 Hooker, I ain’t in the ‘helpin” business no more. I’m in the ‘fuck off while I smoke a joint’ business,and business about to pick way the fuck up.


 Candy is Dandy,but I want Sandy... 'Cause sex won't rot your teeth!"
   Hi Bebe, John here, a mature (old?) Gringo in Harlingen, Texas, and I'm looking forward to a contact with you when you arrive. 


   ...and yet another aphorism: "Once you go Black...You never go back." factoid- my brother didn't speak to my for almost two years because of P.J. Carter...my Black sweetheart.


   So give me a ring when you arrive and have time for some "fun". I'll save you a hug... and a soft, wet kiss for your feel good. John J. 956-421-2589 ibjj2@sbcglobal.net

No comments:

Post a Comment