Thursday, September 19, 2024

What is, is not, What is not, is. Guns N’ Roses - Civil War.AMEN! Why not step out of line, and dare to be different? Then lay claim to your rightful inheritance.

 


 Hooker, I ain’t in the ‘helpin” business no more. I’m in the ‘fuck off while I smoke a joint’ business,and business about to pick way the fuck up.


 Candy is Dandy,but I want Sandy... 'Cause sex won't rot your teeth!"
   Hi Bebe, John here, a mature (old?) Gringo in Harlingen, Texas, and I'm looking forward to a contact with you when you arrive. 

The Military Homes Team - Temecula Valley. Ways to grow, partners in houses, transitional veterans, 12 Houses Of May. Starting Now, in the present, blue dreams, blue oceans, blue skies, what you want, what you need, and what you would like to have. New world, hits and misses, searching for an attorney for land trust, corporations, papers to be filled.
No photo description available.




The Jerusalem Post:Thank you for reminding us.Teachers, Students, Apache Stronghold: Leaders, Learners, Losers, Sometimes You Win, Lose, Learn, Coins, Cards, Cons, Walks Of Fame.
May be an image of 1 person and text



Between the devil and the deep blue sea" is an idiom meaning a dilemma.Pages to books, the things, that has happened to me. road trips this year to see the folks. Dallas and fort worth, Seattle, and back to Texas, for our nations birthday of the USA.Cops and liars, hits and misses.What is, is not, What is not, is. Guns N’ Roses - Civil War.AMEN! Why not step out of line, and dare to be different? Then lay claim to your rightful inheritance. 

May be an image of text



   ...and yet another aphorism: "Once you go Black...You never go back." factoid- my brother didn't speak to my for almost two years because of P.J. Carter...my Black sweetheart.


   So give me a ring when you arrive and have time for some "fun". I'll save you a hug... and a soft, wet kiss for your feel good. John J. 956-421-2589 ibjj2@sbcglobal.net.


Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.
MORONS, ANGELS TO CRY, TESTS OVER TIME, TO FAIL, FIRST ATTEMPTS WITH NEW DATA, PAGES TURNED. .RACHEL BUTCHJAY IS THE CROOK,HENRY PAPKE HI , YOU LOOK LIKE A QUEER. I’M TRYING TO DIVERSIFY MY FRIENDS LIST. I SENT YOU A FRIEND REQUEST. RACHEL JARROT IS THE THIEF, COINS TO FLIP, FACES. ALL MEN EXPOSED.What is, is not, What is not, is. Guns N’ Roses - Civil War.AMEN! Why not step out of line, and dare to be different? Then lay claim to your rightful inheritance. 

No photo description available.

No comments:

Post a Comment