Tuesday, February 1, 2022

Everybody I know Is Crazy. 'Only people with an IQ 140 can find all the 5 differences'.If at first, you don't succeed, try, try, try again.What can be brighter than the stars:

 Everything’s going to be okay. I will get through this. I will take a deep breath. I will think of solutions. I will not let my worries control me. I will not let my stress level break me. I will be gentle with myself. I will find reasons to be happy every day. #Believe.Your Highlights,INSTANT KARMA!!Gifts of tales to share, gifts of sun and rain, tales to date the land whales. Lights On: Tunnel End Lights at the end of Tunnel .Who Let The Dawgs Out?My Memories... My Life ... My Loves... I'm so Thankful for them."

Everybody I know Is Crazy. 'Only people with an IQ 140 can find all the 5 differences'.If at first, you don't succeed, try, try, try again.What can be brighter than the stars:
May be an image of 3 people, people standing and outdoors

Baby Steps:Joys and a insurance plan. Sinners and saints babies once. Old as dirt, younger than Just Evo and cards flipping. Flipping lights on setting suns, out of the shadows. Lights on boat, ships of dreams, fairy tales. Tips on seven sevens, in seven days, seven stars, candles in the wind.



Chances to change seven seasons t grow, flipping cards, flipping coins, seven times. Queens red and hot, hell hounds to pay, party and prey on veterans.Hello, I'm a Blk male 5'9 190lbs, smooth muscular body, clean cut wel groomed. Live alone and hard worker. I'm drug free and std free, vaccinated and a social drinker. Laid back fun and very adventurous. Not Into drama or games, looking for the possibility. Interested?Everybody I know Is Crazy. 'Only people with an IQ 140 can find all the 5 differences'.If at first, you don't succeed, try, try, try again.What can be brighter than the stars:



Ciara's avatar
Ciara 
@ciara
Proud of you Baby @DangeRussWilson! 9x Pro Bowler!


Waves To Make, Blue Oceans Of Dreams. Leaders, Lights, Lessons, Tests Over Time.'IT'S NOT THAT YOUR BELIEFS ARE INCOMPATIBLE WITH MINE TURNING POINT. USA IT'S THAT YOU INSIST YOUR BELIEFS GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO DESTROY MY WAY OF LIFE'.Everybody I know Is Crazy. 'Only people with an IQ 140 can find all the 5 differences'.If at first, you don't succeed, try, try, try again.What can be brighter than the stars:





No comments:

Post a Comment