Tuesday, August 25, 2026

UNCONDITIONALLY.NOW YOU SEE ME 2. Fucking crazy, approach with vodka .Termination stands, there is no AGREEMENT,and there will be no AGREEMENT, to change termination, 6 years later.

 Love. If you earn it, they tax it .If you spend it, they tax it .If you save it, they tax it .If you invest in it, they tax it .If you build it, they tax it. If you sell it, they tax it. If you live in it, they tax it .



George Washington standing in a tense night scene where one decision could change everything. Soldiers gather in the dark, fire burns behind them, and the weight of command is all over his face.



What the Challenge Involves.Every morning there’s a new opportunity to be a happier version of yourself..MAGIC! - Mama Didn't Raise No Fool .Just one day out of life, wanted…
UNCONDITIONALLY.NOW YOU SEE ME 2.

Fucking crazy, approach with vodka .Termination stands, there is no AGREEMENT,and there will be no AGREEMENT, to change termination, 6 years later.

ENGLISH words, for the wise. Stupid can not be fixed, dense and dumb for a season in the sun, as a frog or a fish plenty of them both in the sea.Frank Joseph Agresti, Raining frogs .. Rocks 2 Roll Bald Heads, Hares Lost In The Woods, Open Seasons For Freaks, Frogs, Spiders And Worms. Wasps, Assholes In The World Of Bugs. Ducks Hunts.Haters,
Coins Flip, Faces On Rat Racers.Hollywood is Empty-They All Went to Cannes....READ BETWEEN THE LINES:



Love. If you earn it, they tax it .If you spend it, they tax it .If you save it, they tax it .If you invest in it, they tax it .If you build it, they tax it. If you sell it, they tax it. If you live in it, they tax it .

UNCONDITIONALLY.NOW YOU SEE ME 2.

Fucking crazy, approach with vodka .Termination stands, there is no AGREEMENT,and there will be no AGREEMENT, to change termination, 6 years later.Love. If you earn it, they tax it .If you spend it, they tax it .If you save it, they tax it .If you invest in it, they tax it .If you build it, they tax it. If you sell it, they tax it. If you live in it, they tax it .


 American Toads . Army Of Frogs, Steven Jarrot 7608512267 .Beautiful place .LOTS OF BALLS IN AIR: NUTS AND FRANKS, FACES IN THE HERDS. HAPPY BORNDAY ..Believing people can soar beyond ordinary life." --Fools Crow, LAKOTA …

THUG LIFE BITCH.I fall, I rise, I make mistakes, I live, I learn, I've been hurt but I'm alive. I'm human, I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.Heads Above The Common, Lions, Tigers And Bears, Oh My,

Detours End; The History of Juneteenth America's Second Independence Day, explained..𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙨𝙚 𝙥𝙚𝙤𝙥𝙡𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠 𝙢𝙚... 𝘽𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙣𝙤 𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙖 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙄'𝙢 𝙘𝙖𝙥𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙚 𝙤𝙛.ESTABLISH. MAINTAIN. EXPAND .Still hoping .I 'asked my Grandma "what's good for headaches"... She said "staying away from the mf who gave it to you"'. Look at all the fucks I give.Lawrence Crossley and Desert Highlands neighborhoods and an interview with Lawrence Crossley's Christopher Williams, Dominique and Carl Brenagh.Amaze Shock GIF

Life Is A Beach: Remember The Time .People under the surface, mirrors on the wall, charms and wits, hard to beat, songs to sing.FRIENDS IN THE WILD, EATEN ALIVE, BACK IN TIME, COINS TO FLIP.Every morning there’s a new opportunity to be a happier version of yourself..
Tales online, history to share, tips also. Lovers And Haters, 100 Proof, Hits And Misses, Dead Heads, Pages In Books. Lots of love, lots of luck, veterans in homes, dreams to actions.



What the Challenge Involves.Every morning there’s a new opportunity to be a happier version of yourself..MAGIC! - Mama Didn't Raise No Fool .Just one day out of life, wanted…


No comments:

Post a Comment