Wednesday, July 14, 2021

I am done talking vaccines, the covid pandemic, moronic politicians on social media. It's a bore...

 Shit happens. Everyday. To everyone. The difference is in how people deal with it. Police Parties: Good times, party on the beac We were way cooler than today’s generations and the best music in the 70-80s!


avatar 
Tola`ath
@rosharonn
I am done talking vaccines, the covid pandemic, moronic politicians on social media. It's a bore... 

You are all grown up adults to reach a conclusion from critical fact-finding. Hopefully. 

Will you walk with me, climb this mountain, questions up in the air. 'I am a spiritual Divine soul I will not shrink myself for souls who will not understand me. I am divine. I am powerful. I am light. Lovo'.Rats To Races: Games Played.Horse And Pony Shows". Diana Ross.I am done talking vaccines, the covid pandemic, moronic politicians on social media. It's a bore... 

May be an image of bird and nature


Adult Lounge. Thickness Paradise NO NUDES OF FROGS..Adult Humour! 'COME AND TAKE A WALK ON THE WILD SIDE.' Creativity,Is Intelligence And Imagination Having Fun” Good Afternoon.I am done talking vaccines, the covid pandemic, moronic politicians on social media. It's a bore...

Teachers or students, hope for more, work for more, write, for time and space. Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change. 'LOVE ME FOR WHO I AM NOT FOR WHAT YOU WANT ME TO BE'.Above Normal.You and Me..Rotten Apples, Nuts And Beans, Worms Inside, NY Freaks. Retards And Basket Cases.Hats, Horns, Halos, Hares Lost In Woods: I am done talking vaccines, the covid pandemic, moronic politicians on social media. It's a bore...

YouTube. Snakes Gone, OLD MEMORIES . Notes from a sinner The Twilight Zone! I'm out! LMFAO!!Eyes Open YOU ARE A STAR IN THE DREAMS THAT YOU CREATE WHEN YOU SLEEP, DREAMS IN ACTIONS ARE GOALS AND PLANS IN PLACE, DREAMS AND GOALS VARY WITH THE DEADLINES. Be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment