Saturday, August 1, 2020

Coins Tossed, Cards Flying, Bloody Blue Dreams ; Leaders as kings, Peter Pan rides again.Wings to fly, butterflies.I ain’t the one to gossip so you ain’t heard it from me .

Hey NATURE AND ANIMALS . Lots of mud, lots of toads, lots of frogs, plenty of fish in the seas. Coins Tossed, Cards Flying, Bloody Blue Dreams ; Leaders as kings, Peter Pan rides again.Wings to fly, butterflies.I ain’t the one to gossip so you ain’t heard it from me .
Image may contain: one or more people and meme, text that says 'FORGET ABOUT THE ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE, IT'S NEVER GONNA HAPPEN whalguyslikB WORRY ABOUT THE DUMBASS APOCALYPSE, IT'S ALREADY UPON US'
Believe me, if it was possible to bottle up time, then I am sure a fortune could be made, put a copywriter on it and take it to market, would be the order of the day, for a product like that.OH, HAPPY DAY!Dances In The Rain, Frogs, Spiders,Worms, Snakes In Grass, Shadows In The Darkness, Freaks, Fools, Frogs.  Coins Tossed, Cards Flying, Bloody Blue Dreams ; Leaders as kings, Peter Pan rides again.Wings to fly, butterflies.I ain’t the one to gossip so you ain’t heard it from me .


Image may contain: outdoor

I was insulted. I was berated. I was practically chased by people who refused to wear masks in the middle of a pandemic. All the while, I was there to tell THEIR story. Here's the finished product.Toads, snakes, spiders and worms, full of dirt, mud, roots of rotten kids, nuts to waste, kill or mark, sinners, saints, cows to call.

Image may contain: 1 person
Believe me, if it was possible to bottle up time, then I am sure a fortune could be made, put a copywriter on it and take it to market, would be the order of the day, for a product like that.OH, HAPPY DAY!Dances In The Rain, Frogs, Spiders,Worms, Snakes In Grass, Shadows In The Darkness, Freaks, Fools, Frogs. 

Image
Normal.Head Counts. Palm Springs Minds to meet, soul to soul, are you the one...Asking for a friend.
 Wings to fly, butterflies.I ain’t the one to gossip so you ain’t heard it from me .Believe me, if it was possible to bottle up time, then I am sure a fortune could be made, put a copywriter on it and take it to market, would be the order of the day, for a product like that.OH, HAPPY DAY!Dances In The Rain, Frogs, Spiders,Worms, Snakes In Grass, Shadows In The Darkness, Freaks, Fools, Frogs. 

 Coins Tossed, Cards Flying, Bloody Blue Dreams ; Leaders as kings, Peter Pan rides again.Wings to fly, butterflies.I ain’t the one to gossip so you ain’t heard it from me .

No comments:

Post a Comment